Decadent Designs Handmade Invitations & Correspondence

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Happened to my Office?

Little more than a year ago, I simply liked to craft. I tried to do 2-3 scrapbook pages per week so that I wouldn't fall behind. My papers and embellishments were organized and I had plenty of room to spread out the goodies on my desk and get to work. How times have changed.

I have added a banquet table as well as a set of shelves to my itty bitty office and now do all of my work at the dining room table. I haven't done a scrapbook page in over a year and we no longer eat at the dining room (invitation) table. And what makes it even worse, my husband and I both work for the US Govt from our home. When we are both working from home, he is at the banquet table, I am at the desk and we have 4, yes I said 4 laptops running....

No comments: